Women are the only group that shares a bed with their oppressor – Andrea Dworkin
Category Archives: Politics
Nose Rings – An Intro to the Settle Down Selections
So I just spent this morning reading a Twitter thread about why Zimbabwean men would never marry a woman with a nose ring. I will give a few of the justifications that were “given”
1. Those nose piercings and tattoos are a symbolic statement of a certain belief like satanism
2. Lol I use to say that…Learnt the hard way…She can be a good person clubbing hard, but that does not mean you should marry her. You will raise the kids in the club.
3. Yes, l think it’s high time Zim men have an open mind when it comes to women. A nose ring does not mean she is a whore, in church there are sometimes women without nose rings and they are whoring like crazy! 🤣
4. It’s associated with the street and wildness (or most people who used to do it were for the streets). So it gives us nerves and fear as if we took a whore for a wife. Otherwise it shouldn’t be a thing.
5. I personally wouldn’t. Im sure some of them are great people but the ones I knew who were into that were very wild and loose…The stereotype unfortunately stuck.
6. That’s a sign that she belongs to the streets…
7. Nope,no tattoos,no drinking….🚩🚩 Most definitely no smoking
8. Nose ring signifies potent cock sucking skills so no for me
9. I want it as bad as earrings, but I’m not a whore. I will wait till after marriage then do it
10. Would you be comfortable to introduce her to your mother? If the answer is yes, go ahead.
If this is our mindset on nose rings and we have not even touched on religion, politics, class or family values pray tell how are we going settle down?
Debt Management 101
The weakness of the left is the underestimation of the convictions and the determination of the right to remain in power. The mistaken belief that in time we can change their mind.TThoughts
Women and Youths to benefit from Land Audit
Click link below to read more
“The Government has carried out the Land Audit and we shall ensure we repossess from those with excess land. We have agreed that Youths and Women must be the major beneficiary of the land. We as the older generation played our part by bringing Independence and it is now your role as the younger generation to fight the economic empowerment war”.
“You have a choice to make, whether to participate in demonstrations that destroy property or embrace Government empowerment programmes. When you destroy a shopping mall, what do you think you will achieve other than punishing others and yourself. It is the same people who destroy infrastructure that wake up the following day crying for development. So as youths, be careful about what you do and participate in”.