Women are the only group that shares a bed with their oppressor – Andrea Dworkin
Tag Archives: relationships
New Year = Change
First posted 24 September 2019
Yes I’m blessed but sometimes it feels like there is a maximum capacity of blessings that a person can have.
It feels like anytime you take a breathe something has to f up.
I guess we could just take is you are now ready for the next level?
If life is a game, then it would be crazy to stay in the same level forever right? So maybe in life when you have mastered one level you have to move on to the next.
But that is scary and it implies that you have to play forever?
Why don’t we get to just stay at one level?
But if we did then we would not be at this level that we want to stay at.
Change is always good it is what allowed you to be in the situation that you are in right now.
P.S It is the Lords will
Nose Rings – An Intro to the Settle Down Selections
So I just spent this morning reading a Twitter thread about why Zimbabwean men would never marry a woman with a nose ring. I will give a few of the justifications that were “given”
1. Those nose piercings and tattoos are a symbolic statement of a certain belief like satanism
2. Lol I use to say that…Learnt the hard way…She can be a good person clubbing hard, but that does not mean you should marry her. You will raise the kids in the club.
3. Yes, l think it’s high time Zim men have an open mind when it comes to women. A nose ring does not mean she is a whore, in church there are sometimes women without nose rings and they are whoring like crazy! 🤣
4. It’s associated with the street and wildness (or most people who used to do it were for the streets). So it gives us nerves and fear as if we took a whore for a wife. Otherwise it shouldn’t be a thing.
5. I personally wouldn’t. Im sure some of them are great people but the ones I knew who were into that were very wild and loose…The stereotype unfortunately stuck.
6. That’s a sign that she belongs to the streets…
7. Nope,no tattoos,no drinking….🚩🚩 Most definitely no smoking
8. Nose ring signifies potent cock sucking skills so no for me
9. I want it as bad as earrings, but I’m not a whore. I will wait till after marriage then do it
10. Would you be comfortable to introduce her to your mother? If the answer is yes, go ahead.
If this is our mindset on nose rings and we have not even touched on religion, politics, class or family values pray tell how are we going settle down?